Saturday, May 1, 2010

And Random Radicalization is up!

Hello there folks! I'm Zerokraust and I'm a newbie in terms of this field. So why did I put up a blogsite? Basically I want to be exposed on this side of the internet, you can say I only want to go with the trend, still everyone of us has different wants in life so better leave me alone if you'll just bash me with your comments, though bash comments for what Ill be posting in the next few days are welcome LOL. Anyway, so what will I be putting up in this blog of mine? Like what I've said I'm a neophyte in this field so I'll start of with simple topics, and mostly you'll find my blog to have a lot of Anime' related stuff (shows, figurines, mangas etc.). You'll also find lots of random fascinations here so better expect my corner to be filled with fun and excitement. Well I think I said enough, nice to meet you all and please let me have a chance to explore this side of the cyberspace. Nice to meet you all!

For those who have a Facebook account:

No comments:

Post a Comment