Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grand Chase! Is it time to be back?

grand chase logo Pictures, Images and Photos


Grand Chase a free to play online fighting game still keeps haunting me. I've managed to get my main character, a Magic Knight and in GC's case its called a Ronan to reach the level cap of the game which is currently Level 65. I've also managed to buy him the right equips so far form the Gacha Bead system of the game and have pushed him to obtain his very last job, a Abyss Knight but I rarely use this job of his, I still use Aegis Knight because of his survivability in a game. Oh forgot to mention, in GC your characters can have for jobs, each job having a different weapon and in the case of my character:

For a Ronan (Magic Knight)

1st job: MAGIC KNIGHT

Ronan - Magic Knight

His weapon is a Magic Sword and can throw magical bolts.

2nd job: Dragon Knight

dRagOn kNighT..

He uses a Glaive as his weapon and can summon a dragon to aid him in his battles.

3rd job: Aegis Knight

Ronan the Aegis Knight

This job of Ronan uses a sword and a shield in battles, and has the ability to block attacks excluding really heavy skills and you guessed it right, he is not that agile unlike his first two jobs but he can really withstand a heavy battle.

4th job: Abyss Knight

Ronan the Abyss Knight

This last job of Ronan is all about damage and full power, he uses a "Tyrfing" and a magic glove which he uses to throw powerful magical bolts and bombs on enemies.

And after all that, it looks like I'll be playing this game again, what's more is the newly made GUILD SYSTEM and a new dungeon will be unveiled this coming days which makes me more excited in playing this game again.

Anyways, here is an old screenshot of my character back in those old days.

X

He doesn't look like a knight eh? LOL

If you are interested, you can visit the Grand Chase site for details!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment